Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well, at least I’m consistent.

I go over to my kids’ houses to see the grandkids. At Nekokoi’s house, the grandkids are resin. Her Nicolai is precious, and just the right size and weight for my hands.

While I was there I unzipped the carrier that holds the not-my- Glot, the one that Jared is getting that he really, really doesn’t want, right? My heart melted.

I came home and posted a bit on DoA, including a PM to Nekokoi about the druid I am coveting.

I am trying to figure out how to finagle a down-payment on Jessica before the end of the month.

I need to go sit down with my knitting and just chill awhile. When I finish embroidering the flowers on my sweater and finish this ball of yarn on the gift scarf I am knitting, then I will only have three [I think] projects on the needles and could start swatching something doll-sized with a perfectly clear conscience. Or so I tell myself.

Note: I drafted the above when I first got home last night. I stayed up till 12:30 finishing the sweater. It’s posted on the main blog. I am down to four projects on the needles, and I’ll see how close I can get to finishing the next one today.

I would love to reproduce Autumn Asters in laceweight yarn on itty-bitty needles.

1 comment:

nekokoi said...

yes Glot is cute, but by size alone, Cuprit has to be at least 3 or 4 times as awesome! xD basic dolly math.