Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clothing Progress, No Photos

I stitched down more than half the pleats for Cuprit’s skirt while watching listening to Enchanted last night. I also updated the spreadsheet I’m keeping on her measurements.

This morning I transcribed my scribbled notes for her sweater into more permanent form. I’m almost done with the increases on the back and am probably getting close to the armscye. Now I just need to figure out where the extra increases need to go, in front. I’m taking copies of both charts with me.

I’m also driving into work today. I may ask for PT this afternoon; yesterday was grueling, and I would like to take the English china into the antique mall to see if they’re interested in buying it. The owner/buyer leaves at 3:00.

I got a response from the online china replacement shop, asking a clarifying question; I will probably get another one today while I’m at work. Selling these four pieces would be the fastest and easiest way to scrounge up doll money for my share of the group order.

Edited to add: I checked my inbox. They made an offer: $5.00 for a piece which they will sell for $100.00. And they’re not buying most of the pieces that I want to sell. Does it say stupid on my forehead? I respectfully declined their offer. So it looks like (1) the antique mall is next or (2) eBay if that offer is equally unappealing.

No comments: