Saturday, August 29, 2009

Honey-do List

I am starting to have a bad case of finish-itis on Firstborn’s sock, so no dolly knitting [again] yesterday.

I am hoping to add my hand-written notes on the last three rows I worked on Cuprit’s sweater to the pattern page. I need to get that straightened out before I can proceed. I would also like to find some graph paper marked out in centimeters or millimeters, for sweater design. [Azel Art Supply?] And a fresh packet of quarter-inch graph paper, which will be far easier to find, for drafting blouses and skirts. Then I can sit down with Larxene and learn a thing or three.

I also want to finish pleating the plaid skirt. I’m not at all antsy about stitching the back seam or hemming it, but I love watching the little boxes line up obediently at the top.

No comments: