Thursday, April 6, 2017

So, yeah, it looks a little different around here.

I loved the colors that I'd chosen, back in the day, but I didn't like the layout. Too much empty space. So I browsed what's available these days, and this is what Middlest and I agreed looks best with the colors I prefer to use, plus I found out how to expand the width of the columns. I may try to tweak the fonts at some time in the future, but I am momentarily content.

I've finished knitting the orange tabard and woven in the ends. It's ready to block.

Adela will arrive at my office tomorrow. I may or may not have pictures for you tomorrow night. I think she will borrow a teal T-shirt that Middlest had put on Steadfast when he came to live with me. I have at least two pairs of leggings she can wear for now. And once I've figured out her style, I can give the T-shirt back to Middlest, who had originally made it for a different doll. Steadfast is wearing a button-down that Middlest and C made for him and shows no sign of demanding anything else.

I'm going to knit a little more on Avery's second sleeve before calling it a night.


No comments: