Thursday, April 13, 2017

Oops

I'd meant to post this last night, but we spent it in the ER for the epic battle of Middlest v. Kidney Stone.

What is wrong with this picture? Hint: it's the pale green band. I skipped a stitch in the lattice pattern on the left, which has since been mended with duplicate stitch embroidery, and there's an extra zigzag pattern. So I've cast on a third sleeve, and as of this writing I'm ready to do the single row of Morse code before beginning that lattice. The third sleeve would probably be done to this point, but I underestimated how long we would be in the ER and didn't bring enough of the non-teal yarns to make it so.

I cast on what I hoped would be the right number of stitches for a sweater body in plain knitting, and I overestimated significantly, so somebody's doll will be getting a monochromatic scarf of Doctor Who proportions.

I'm still playing catch-up on sleep; this is it for now.

No comments: