Saturday, April 29, 2017

Knitting in the ER, and a wig purchase.

I have two knit nights: the one on Tuesdays that I've been attending for over ten years. And one I picked up earlier this year on Thursday nights. It's on the way home from work. That's what I thought would be happening night before last, but Middlest called me to say that Fourthborn needed to go to the ER because it sounded like kidney stones. Middlest knows a lot about kidney stones.

I need to start keeping a day's worth of my meds in my knitting bag, because I ended up taking my evening meds five hours late.

I put about another inch on the body of Avery's sweater. Roughly twenty rows. What you're seeing here measures three inches from hem to live stitches.

I ordered Adela's wig a few minutes ago. The blonde seemed too pale. The auburn seemed too intense. So I went with the two-tone brown, and it should arrive at the office early next week.

OK, I'm done. Going back to my blanket fort. It's been a long day and a half.

No comments: