Saturday, April 22, 2017

Dude looks like a lady, and other doll meetup pictures.

The guy on the left is a girl. This is the fullset he came with. I discovered this after complimenting the owner on "her" outfit and being gently corrected. Not sure who is sitting next to him.

This one has a cat. And a chainsaw (unpainted as yet).

Two more lovelies.

This is how I felt after coming home with Middlest from the ER last week (minus the piercing, and wearing significantly more clothing).


These three are clearly plotting mischief.

As are these two. I think the one on the right looks a little like Goldie Hawn in her prime.

Just standing here, minding my own business.

And the last two. I did not take pictures of Middlest's or Fourthborn's dolls, as I get to see them all the time here at home.

No comments: