Monday, October 19, 2009

Clarification from Iplehouse :)

There has been a flurry of postings back and forth on their Q&A board, but today I received confirmation that (1) they cannot add the optional hands to the order per se, because that order is already done; (2) they have made the optional hands, so I am not to worry; and (3) Jessica will be shipped with her optional hands and the other goodies in my initial order. I have told them when I will make my final payment via PayPal.

God’s in His heaven, all’s right with the world, and Pippa passes. [Thank you, Robert Browning!]

In other dolly news, I saw a photograph of hats by Rorek’s friend and messaged her on Facebook. She wrote back, and I gave her my contact information on DoA.

OK, this is the part where I do my impression of a responsible adult and finish getting ready for work.

No comments: