Friday, May 5, 2017

Free pattern (not mine) on Craftsy

I'd been resisting the siren call of Craftsy. No more. One of my friends posted a link to a free pattern, which I've downloaded. It's for a corset to fit MiniFee, and it's not for beginners. But since I've been sewing for nearly 60 years, I had better not be one of those! The designer used to make these for sale on Etsy and is moving on to other things. I have no idea when I'll get around to making one, but I'm pretty sure that Adela (yet to be renamed) will want one.

I've checked the Monique website multiple times this week, and the wig that I ordered last Saturday still shows as "picking". I have to laugh at myself and my impatience. Ten years ago I had barely heard of BJDs, and this year I've gone from acquiring them to knowing something about them and wanting to set up little rooms or tableaux to display them properly.

My order from the Austin shop has not shipped, but the artisan has excellent feedback on Etsy, so I'm not worried about that, either. Just antsy.

I'm going to wash my hands thoroughly and knit a little. Hoping for an early night of it.


No comments: