Sunday, May 28, 2017

The boring* part of the sweater body is done.

Middlest reminds me that, considering how much length was added to this while I was in the ER with one or the other of my kids, five and three-eighths inches of stockinette on 4-0 needs does not necessarily qualify as boring.

The scrap of red thread at the top center marks where the V-neck will begin. The two red loops run through the underarm stitches.

What's next? Digging the sleeve in progress out of my large knitting bag, picking up any stitches that have jumped ship over the past several weeks, and catching it up with its mate. Not happening tonight. Maybe not happening tomorrow.

So this is one of the weekend's goals accomplished. I'm going to celebrate with some sort of snack and probably go to bed.

No comments: