Friday, May 19, 2017

More stuff arriving soon!

Got notification that the ribbons I ordered from FiniRibbon on Etsy (lovely shop, lovely people) should arrive at the office tomorrow. When I will be home. Good news is, the Saturday mail is held for us, and one of our admins picks it up on Monday morning.

I got frustrated when the second wig I'd picked out for Adela from Monique turned out to no longer be in stock in the color I wanted, and the other possibilities they offered would not work for her. They will still be my first choice when I need to buy a wig, because their wigs are inexpensive but not cheap, and their customer service is excellent.

I stewed for half an hour or so then jumped on Mint on Card's website and found three maybes and ordered one of each. This order has also shipped, and I look forward to bringing them home one day next week and trying each in turn on Adela.

Night, y'all.

No comments: