Saturday, May 20, 2017

More places to go; more things to see

That list on the right is getting longer, due in part to the sources I added today from the 48-page PDF that is Raouken's "BJD Corset for MiniFee," which I downloaded recently. Sources for fine silk douppioni, silk ribbon, cotton lace, silk floss, etc.

I'm not ready to tackle that project yet, but I wanted to have the sources linked to my blog for when I am.

I messaged the artisan who made Blessing's breakfast in bed tray, to see if I could get reduced shipping on a combined order. Middlest and Fourthborn have both counseled that it's best to get the props when they speak to me, and worry about the doll who needs them later.

Especially since neither Blessing nor Celeste seems like the type to carry a crossbow or a bota bag.

And then I took a six and a half hour nap. When I woke up, the artisan had responded, and I've placed the order. In a couple of weeks, I will have a crossbow, quiver with arrows, and water-skin/bota bag in search of a hunter or a defender-of-the-weak. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I just made the mistake of wandering over to FairyLand's shop. The FairyLine Sircca full option package is stunning. Thankfully, I have no room for her. But I love the sword, the shield, the detailing on her centaur hooves, the wings. Basically, everything except the cut of her blouse under the corset.

I do not care for the Arong pukiFee. Poor little one looks as if it has indigestion from being surrounded by all of those sweets.

No comments: