Friday, June 16, 2017

Progress. Really.

About every inch or so, I turn the sleeve inside out and weave in the ends. As you can see, I got halfway there when lunch was over. As soon as all but the last (yellow) end is woven in, I'll turn this right side out again and knit some more.


I just thought any knitting muggles might be interested to see what the inside of a Fair Isle sleeve looks like, in contrast with the delicate patterning that appears on the outside.

Justice's new eyes are scheduled to arrive at work on Monday. While we're seeing which (if either) of the new pairs suit her better, I'm going to have Middlest adjust Harmony's right eye. She's gone a little cross-eyed sometime in the past couple of weeks, and I just noticed it last night.

I hope to have more progress for you tomorrow night.

No comments: