Saturday, June 3, 2017

Grist for the mill.

So to speak. When we picked up this month's quilt block kit, the shop had a bin of unclaimed kits from two of last year's series quilts. I bought eight of them because I was drawn to the green. There are two of each kit in the top row.

Apparently somebody wants a green something. I have a few ideas rattling around in my head. I'm going to let them marinate awhile, maybe do a couple of sketches, and see what happens.

The prints which are too large-scale for the dolls will probably end up as accent pillows or elements in a watercolor-style quilt.

I clicked on some of the links to patterns on our local doll group's Facebook page and found a wonderful pair of soft leather booties in SD scale, but I cannot figure out how to print them in a useful size. I have enough Ultrasuede in a warm caramel brown to make boots for Justice and/or Mercy, once I know which one E-An is supposed to be.

No comments: