Friday, March 31, 2017

Ribbons and lace and a tabard. Oh my.

One side of the bags. I'm not sure what I'll use that veiling for, but I can't wait to get my hands on it.

The other side of the bags. Source: FiniRibbon on Etsy. Her late grandmother was a milliner. Lisa and Phil have a plethora of amazing vintage goods in their shop.

The blocked tabard, waiting for buttons and snaps. Quarter for scale.


Today I paid off Adela; Mint on Card says that she will ship in up to five business days. I'm fine with that. It gives me time to make something beautiful for her. I also ordered a harp for Blessing and an alchemist's bookcase that Celeste will share with her. Middlest and I have already begun to plan the first photoshoot. The artist is doing a custom color for the bookcase. (You don't ask, you don't get.)

That's all I have for you tonight. We meet up in the morning with two of my other kids to pick up our next quilt blocks, and then I will curl up in the queen chair to bliss out on General Conference, knitting in hand.

No comments: