Saturday, July 25, 2009

I signed up on Den of Angels yesterday.

And I browsed the ABJD board on Ravelry.

While flipping the circuit breaker after my toaster shut down half the house, I found the fuchsia Ultrasuede which my sister gave me for my birthday almost 20 years ago, which I have barely touched. I can picture turning it into a pencil skirt or maybe emulating the duffel jacket that Fourthborn sent me the link to from Dollmore. [Or my own jacket from Coldwater Creek, complete with beading and embroidery.]

I could use the Louisa Harding Sari Ribbon that I’ve never been able to figure out what to do with, as trim on a skirt, or as straight sections for a Tibetan Panel Coat; I used to own that pattern.

I think I might be in serious trouble!

1 comment:

nekokoi said...

what's your username on DoA? i'm nekokoi, Roro is Rorek. <3 i can send you a link to the Cuprit waiting room and you can be all angsty with the rest of us! huzzah! xD