One of the things that I did when I was home on Tuesday, was to update Ravelry. Here is the original detail picture of the finished skirt, posted on my primary blog in late March 2010. Here is a link to the original post on this blog.
Here is the front view of the finished skirt.
Here is the back view.
And a close-up of the handpainted silk ribbon, which does not contrast so violently in real life.
The finished skirt is 3.75” across at the waist; 4.5” across at the hip; and 12.25” in length. I did not need to run shirring elastic through the ribbing on the inside, as I had thought I would.
I updated the project page on Ravelry earlier tonight.