Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh dear!

I’ve discovered a website that sells tiaras.

I also found this little cutie. You know me; I like happy dolls. It comes from having five daughters and all the attendant estrogen-fueled drama.

Here is another picture of Chutzpah and the new Shekhawati-style chest, bought at World Market last Wednesday night.



[I really try to limit the doll pictures on my primary blog; less crazy-making for my two oldest human kids.]

In other doll news, I am up to the armpits on Chutzpah’s sweater and need to insert a lifeline while I figure out what to do about the sleeves, the front shaping, and other minor details.

I am knitting this one on 00000 needles. It is slow going and extremely frustrating if I drop a stitch, but the fabric I am getting is worth all the trouble. You will have to take my word on this, however, as I am not a good-enough photographer to give you a visual.

Faith is sulking because I did not make her sweater first.

No comments: