Friday, September 29, 2017

Halfway done with her second stocking.

The first fit like a dream, which made working on this one oh so easy. I'm almost halfway through the heel flap and would love to begin the heel gussets before I go to bed, but I'm thinking it's going to have to wait until tomorrow.

There are buttons sewn on Justice's shirt, and half a snap in place.

I've been going back and forth with the doll company. There have been delays, but he's scheduled to ship out on Monday the 2nd. Korea is gearing up for their Thanksgiving celebration. This is my first order from Withdoll, and it I've been significantly reassured that Middlest knows them to be a highly reputable company.

I'm having a few sinus issues. The antihistamine is working, but not as well as I would like. Still, I'm thankful. Without it, I'd be dealing with a full-blown sinus infection about now. Heading to bed shortly.


No comments: