Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am (apparently) a dolly drama magnet!

I refreshed the tracking screen every hour or so, all day, and about 6:30 the screen changed: delivery failed.

So I got in the car and drove into Dallas. Went to the big Post Office to find out where an EMS package would have gone, and I know which Post Office to contact tomorrow. I have their hours and their phone number written down.

I also went to my office building. They let me into my suite, just in case somebody from my office had checked in and put the delivery notice on the front desk or my own desk or in my mailbox. Nada. The log at the security desk also showed no deliveries since Friday, whereas the updated status at the Post Office showed that somebody had allegedly left a notice.

So at this point I dont know if the nice folks in Korea mis-typed the shipping label, or what. Good news is, this is my order, in my name, so it should be easier for me to get to the bottom of the mystery.

And maybe she will just get calmly, quietly delivered to the office tomorrow?

No comments: